5.31.2011

tuesday style crush

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I DEDICATED ANOTHER POST TO THE EVER AMAZING, ANGELICA BLICK. I HAVE TO SAY, HER BLOG IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE PERSONAL STYLE BLOG IN ALL THE BLOGOSPHERE! SHE HAS A FUN, FEARLESS ATTITUDE TOWARDS FASHION WHICH REALLY INSPIRES ME. AND I LOVE THAT SHE'S NOT SCARED TO WEAR A BRIGHT COLOUR! I THINK I NEED TO TAKE A LEAF OUT OF THAT BOOK!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


ANGELICA BLICK << click here

No comments:

Post a Comment